Foundation / Corporation
Erie County Gaming Revenue Authority (ECGRA)
Grants to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations in eligible locations for community-benefit projects during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Funding is intended to assist households and businesses that are struggling with the health and financial impacts of the pandemic. Eligible applicants are located in and serve Erie County. Priority is given to areas and populations that have faced long-term economic challenges, disinvestment, and poverty. Proposals or work elements with an emphasis on federally protected classes that were disproportionately impacted during the pandemic are acceptable regardless of location.
The goal of the Transformative Grant Program is to meet immediate needs and make investments in long-term growth and economic opportunity. Applicants will be required to demonstrate public health or economic impact as a result of the pandemic and design a related and reasonable proportional response. ECGRA has identified three areas that the SLFRF and Erie County consider eligible and align with ECGRA’s existing community revitalization programs:
For program-specific guidelines, begin here: https://www.ecgra.org/uploads/resources/916770_building-a-better-future-grant-program-guidelines-2022.pdf#page=12
For eligible uses of funds, see: https://www.ecgra.org/uploads/resources/916770_building-a-better-future-grant-program-guidelines-2022.pdf#page=17
GrantWatch ID#: 202937
- Building Better Entrepreneurial Opportunities for Small Business: $1,875,000 available
- The maximum request is $250,000 and the minimum request is $10,000
- Multi-Municipal Collaboration Grant Program (MMC): $450,000 available
- Minimum grant request is $10,000 and the maximum request is $100,000.
- Mission Main Street Grant Program (MMS): $600,000 available
- The maximum request is $250,000 and the minimum request is $25,000. Capital improvements exceeding $25,000 must use the Pennsylvania Prevailing Wage
- Parks, Fields, & Trails Program: $450,000 available
- The maximum request is $50,000
- Building Better Community Facilities: $1,825,000 available
- The maximum request is $150,000
- Grant contracts for BBF Transformative Grant funding shall be for a maximum period of thirty-six (36) months.
- One (1) option to extend the terms of the contract for a period of six (6) months may be granted by ECGRA. Detailed, written justification for the contract extension shall be submitted to ECGRA for review and consideration. Extensions are not automatic.
- Applicants must incur costs by 12/31/2024. Any funds not obligated by 12/31/2024 must be returned.
- Any funds obligated by 12/31/2024, but not expended by 12/31/2026 must be returned.
- If the funds allocated to the applicant are not expended on or before the expiration of the grant contract, including the extension period, the unused portion of funds shall be returned to ECGRA.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Apply online: https://www.grantinterface.com/Common/LogOn.aspx?eqs=3RmDWZBndDKJJ1ESs9WbAA2
Program inquiries should be directed to:
Tom Maggio, AICP
ECGRA Grants Manager
USA: Pennsylvania: Erie County
Grants to USA and territories government agencies, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations, faith-based and community organizations, and tribal governments for activities to reduce violent crime in local communities. Applicants are advised that required regist
Grants of up to $50,000 to researchers affiliated with qualified USA institutions to advance research in the field of pediatric oncology. Applicants must submit a letter of intent prior to submitting a full application. Funding is intended to increase the institution's
Grants to USA and Canada nonprofit charitable organizations to impact public policy in a variety of national and international issues. In previous years, grants have been awarded for general operations and project support to think tanks, national councils, judicial orga
Grants to New York and Pennsylvania families living in eligible areas and caring for a child with cancer to offset expenses related to the child's cancer treatments. Funding is intended to cover costs not covered by health insurance, including travel costs, housing, and
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations for the preservation of seascapes and landscapes through coral conservation and responsible mining projects. Applicants must submit a Letter of Intent in order to apply. Funding is intended for reclamation, restoration, research, ed
Grants of up to $30,000 to USA and territories nonprofit grassroots organizations in eligible states to support general operations. Priority is given to organizations that are led by and focus their efforts on BIPOC communities. Eligible grassroots organizations are tho
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations, government agencies, Tribal governments, and school districts to prepare immigrants for citizenship. Applicants are advised to complete required registrations well in advance of the deadline. Funding is intended to support the prov
Grants to USA nonprofit organizations to provide pet-care assistance to community members undergoing a crisis. Funding is intended for general operating support and to launch new projects. The goal of the program is to ensure that pets are taken care of while owners are
Cooperative agreements to USA nonprofit organizations, for-profits, Tribes, and school personnel in partnership with eligible state agencies to benefit children affected by substance abuse. Applicants are advised that required registrations may take several weeks to fin
Grants to USA and Canada nonprofit organizations in multiple states and provinces to enhance the quality of life in eligible regions. The purpose of these grants is to promote programs that serve communities in which the funding source has a business presence, including