Grants to Pennsylvania nonprofit organizations in eligible communities for programs that benefit local residents. Focus areas include, but are not limited to, education, recreation and youth, arts and culture, health and human services, civic, and the environment. Funding is intended to benefit the citizens of Bradford County.
The Community Foundation encourages proposals that:
Offer creative responses to the community’s most pressing needs and concerns
Are preventative and farsighted rather than remedial
Maximize the impact of relatively modest grants
May involve cooperation or collaboration among program providers
Nonprofit organizations that serve the residents of Bradford County, PA may apply.
Generally no grants will be provided for:
- Capital as defined by bricks and mortar
- Annual campaigns, programs, projects and event sponsorships
- Multi-year requests
- Debt reduction
- Sectarian religious purposes
- Clubs, sponsorship of sports teams, fire companies, cemeteries, or services limited to a select membership
- Grants or loans to individuals
- Scholarships, fellowships, honorary awards, or travel grants (except as provided via donor-established scholarship funds managed by high schools and colleges)
Deadline for Applications: Thursday, September 22, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Organizations may apply annually for only one grant.
Additional Funding Information
Estimated Total Program Funding:
All nominations must be submitted through email to Community Foundation for the Twin Tiers at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact Charity Field at the email address above.